Monday, July 6, 2009

My Cakes








I made over 100 Valentines Day cupcakes for my kids...Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting recipe from JT...YUM!






S'mores Cupcakes (recipe from Bakerella)


My first real attempt at a fondant cake. This cake took me 5 hours to make. You definitely have to learn as you go. There are so many things I wasn't happy with this cake but my daughter LOVED it at that is all that matters to me. I used this recipe for marshmallow fondant.


Frosty The Snowman made for my 2 year old, used this Marshmallow Frosting (one of my favs from my childhood).



I made this one on the 4th of July...it is Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing, decorated with fresh raspberries and blueberries... SO GOOD!!!!!


This was my first attempt at a basket weave...I was not impressed. I definitely need to practice this one a little more...


This was actually my very first cake I decorated after my classes.


Smash cake...


Chocolate buttercream icing, yellow cake. My daughter wanted music notes so I used Wilton sugar to contrast the black.


This is my very favorite cake I have ever made. I used 16 cups of icing sugar to make all of the icing...


Two bundt cakes....


Made this in my Wilton class for my hubby who is the biggest sweet tooth you will ever meet and is also a dental student...



First time I made roses in my Wilton class

1 comment:

Lis Drage said...

They're beautiful! Makes me feel like making a cake but all our birthdays are done for the year!