From the kitchen of LH
*This one is a favorite of our family's. I have loved it since I was a child and now my kids love it.
2 tsp. whole rosemary
1 tsp. sage
3 tbsp. butter
1/3 c. water
1 c. diced ham
4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1/2 tsp. garlic
1/2 tsp. pepper
Brown ham in large sauce pan on med-high heat in butter, add water, bacon and spices, reduce heat and cover, let simmer until water is gone. Crack 4 eggs into mixture, stir and let cook until eggs are cooked through. Do not scramble eggs before adding. Mixture will be a greyish color. Add mixture to hot cooked spaghetti (I make enough spaghetti for about 6 servings) and toss with about 1 c. Parmesan cheese.
2 comments:
I had to try this really interesting sounding pasta and it is wonderful!
This sounded really interesting and it turned out fabulous! My husband loved it!
Post a Comment