This is the BEST summer meal! It is really refreshing and fairly easy to make; it's kind of like a salad on a crust. I usually add broccoli to add some green but I didn't have any at the time.
2 pkg. Jiffy pizza crust mix (I can't find this in Canada so you can also just use a pre-made pizza crust or make a pizza dough)
Mix up pizza dough and spread on pizza pan fairly thin. Bake at 350F for about 10-12 minutes or until crust is light brown. Let crust cool.
This sauce makes enough for 2 pizzas:
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (I always use the "light")
1/2 c. light mayonnaise
1/2 pkg. powdered ranch mix
3 green onions, chopped
Mix all ingredients together, spread on cooled pizza crusts and add toppings you like.
Suggested toppings: grated cheddar cheese, shredded carrots, black olives, green peas, diced tomatoes, chopped broccoli, diced ham (I add this to get some protein in the meal) sunflower seeds, fresh mushrooms or anything else you would put in a salad. Refrigerate for about an hour to chill and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment